WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS - Sorry for the inconvenience
Thank you for your patience and support through this difficult time for small businesses.
· If you have had ANY contact with someone who has or has had contact with someone with COVID-19, or have traveled anywhere outside of the province or country in the last 2 weeks, please DO NOT come to the salon.
· Please send only 1 individual from your household to drop off and pick up your dog if possible
· Please wear a mask covering both your mouth and nose
· There is no need to call or knock upon arrival, we will be expecting you!
· We ask that you please arrive on time, but no more than 5 minutes prior to your given grooming appointment time, and pick up promptly at your allotted pick up time. This is extremely important to maintain social distancing measures, proper sanitation, and our grooming schedule
· If you arrive while another client is in front of the salon, please wait in your vehicle until they have cleared the area.
· If you arrive more than 5 minutes prior your appointment time, we ask that you please wait in your vehicle or at a distance with your dog until it is your time to approach. Due to increased sanitation and COVID protocols, we CANNOT take your dog in early unless we have called you to do so.
· At your allotted drop off or pick up time, we will come out to accept your dog.
We will place a temporary slip lead around your dog's neck. After we have secured our slip lead you may remove your dog's leash and collar and any other gear they may have (be sure to have it with you when you return to pick them up). If you have a small dog we may ask you to place them inside the barrier set up outside the door for an easier transition.
· Please bring your dog with only minimal 'gear'. We prefer just a flat lead and a properly fitted but easy to undo collar to keep things simple and safe for everyone
· At pick up we will return your dog to you on our temporary slip leads. While keeping them safe inside our barrier we ask that you secure your dog's leash and collar on them before we remove our slip lead. Please do not allow your dog to remain off-leash, we require your dog to be secured on a leash before leaving our premises, regardless of you assuring us "they won't go anywhere", trust us, they will, and they have!
· If your dog's coat is being trimmed down substantially during their visit, please adjust their collar before/upon returning to avoid them pulling out of it and escaping. We are situated on a busy road and the last thing we want is for any incident to occur
· We are now accepting all payment types and have a debit machine with tap for your convenience.
· Our policies still stand in terms of late drop-offs, late pick-ups and no show appointments. If you are LATE your appointment may have to be rescheduled and you will be charged a late cancel fee. If you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged a no show fee which will have to be paid before booking another appointment. Please respect our small business and arrive on time for drop off, and promptly for pick up. If you can't make your grooming appointment please provide at least 24 hours notice to avoid the aforementioned fees.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation !
For 7 years, we have been serving the pets and families of our local areas. We love caring and connecting with dogs and creating everlasting relationships. We provide care for your fur baby as if they were our own, and ensure that they receive the highest quality care while in the salon.
with years of EXPERIENCE and ongoing grooming education, your dog is in the best hands with the groomers at dogtown. add to that years of satisfied owners and beloved pets & you can be sure to rely on us for the best quality care for your pet.
We are always prepared for any pets' needs and ensure that your pet will receive the best care and love. Their happiness and care is our priority and we strive to provide a service we would want our own pets to receive.
Includes: Bath & fluff, haircut, nail trimming, ear cleaning, cuddles
ex. Shih Tzu, Maltese, Yorkshire Terrier, etc
ex. Border Collie, Wheaten Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, etc
ex. Bernese Mountain Dog, Golden Retriever, Golden Doodle, etc
Bath & fluff, brush out, nail trimming, ear cleaning
nails clipped only.
Extra charges may apply to more challenging dogs
nail trimming, followed by filing with dremmel or hand file
Trimming over the eyes, eye corners & muzzle
trimming of the sanitary areas including under the tail
trimming of the pads, and in between toes.
usually combined with nail trimming
all prices are fully dependent on size and coat condition - extra charges may apply
We love caring for dogs!
Please contact us to arrange a visit, or for any inquiries you may have.
3775 19th Street Jordan Station, ON L0R 1S0 CA
09:00 a.m. – 08:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 08:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. – 02:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.